Pupil Premium funding is given to schools based on eligibility for Free School Meals over the last 6 years (excluding the infant free school meals provision). Your child will be eligible for Free School Meals (and additional Pupil Premium funding for the school to support your child) if you or your partner are receiving any of the following benefits:
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit, provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income of £16,190 or less, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs.
For details relating to our Pupil Premium funding allocation and how it is being spent please refer to the school’s Pupil Premium Strategy below